I had a super cold a few weeks ago. The kind only super villains dish out. It was that bad. Then things got incredibly busy. And next week is going to be extremely busy as well with tests, projects, and papers due. Just thought I would give you a quick update. Before I disappear for a little while longer.
Went to an amazing show last night. Ocean Is Theory is a friend of a friend's band. They're from Atlanta and they are incredible. They are about to do some incredible things, touring with The Wedding, The Fold, and EleventySeven next month, in which they will be coming back to Nashville, where you can bet I'll be. Here are some shots I took with my new 55-200mm VR lens.



A few other random tidbits before I hit the shower.
-I stole my friends Mandolin so I can learn how to play. Excellent fun.
-Amanda Kendig is an incredible songwriter and I'm so excited to get to work with my best friend on some new material =]
-I have two new songs up on my myspace that I would love your input on. http://www.myspace.com/mackenziewolf
I'll try and post some more in the next few days, but I won't make any promises. Until then, be blessed and have a wonderful week.
Oh and Happy Valentines Day, whether you are sharing it with a loved one, or are celebrating Single's Awareness Day instead, celebrate the love that each of us is guaranteed to have, the love of Christ.
In Him,
Mac
0 comments:
Post a Comment