So, as most of you know I'm headed to Sky Ranch in two days. Sky Ranch is a Christian camp I have called my home for the past eight years, and this year I get to give back. I will be working with 14-16 year old girls with three of the most INCREDIBLE girls. I'm so excited. But this job is NOT easy. It's tiring and draining. So I'm writing this hoping that my friends and family will consider writing me letters, or sending packages. If you don't want to do either, I would love your prayers. Prayers for strength and rest and that God would move in BIG ways this summer. These will help more than you know. I will be at camp from July 4 until August 15. I will also be checking my email and facebook about once a week (on my night off) so feel free to contact me in those ways too. Here is where I will be:
MacKenzie Wolf - Cabin 34
24657 CR 448
Van, TX, 75790
0 comments:
Post a Comment