So I wrote this really long, elaborate blog yesterday spilling out my soul to all you blogites. It was basically me confessing my issues, because as Pastor Pete says, "When our "scary" or "ugly" is brought out into the open, we realize it isn't as bad as we thought it was, because everyone has "scary" or "ugly" in their lives." I was so proud of that blog. I clicked post...and then it "ERROR"-ed.
Say it with me...BUMMER.
With lack of time and patience, I won't re-write it for a while. I leave for camp in less than 48 hours and I still have to pack [aye, aye aye] so time is of the essence at the moment.
While I'm on the subject, you should write me at camp [you like that little transition?]. Letters/packages/random artifacts that you find around your house, make my week. It makes it so much easier to get through a really tough and exhausting week when you know there are people who love and support you. So, even if we've never met [in which case, stop being a blurker and comment], or if we've met and you want to give your girl a holla, send me mail at the address below. I'll love you forever (ps. I really like twizzlers...just sayin...)
MacKenzie Wolf - Morph
Sky Ranch
24657 CR 448
Van, TX 75790
I will try and post some this summer about my experiences, what I'm learning, funny stories, and how I'm really sick of camp food. Stay tuned for some really interesting [probably not] posts.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Bummer and Summer
Posted by
MacKenzie
at
9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment