CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Its 4:30 am

And I'm awake. I was sick last night and went to bed at 7:30. Now I'm awake, really hungry, and can't go back to sleep. So heres a few things I thought I would share.

Today is our schools annual blood drive. I'm volunteering/donating. I hate needles. This should be interesting. I'm kind of excited though. Giving something so vital for my life to someone who needs it for theirs. It will feel good...after they get the needle away from me.

I finally have a roommate for next year. We've been talking about everything, and it just seemed right. We have already discussed that I'm bringing the N64 and Mario Kart, and that we have to come to an agreement on the total number of guitars I can bring. We are both so excited we can't wait for it to get here.

Which brings me to another topic. i need a new guitar amp. Marshall I think. I'll be heading to the guitar center in the next few weeks I guess. =]

Thats all i have for now. Thanks for reading my nighttime rambolings.

mac

0 comments: