CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mocha Club

So for those of you that don't know, I'm interning with Mocha Club (wrote something about them a few months ago on here) this semester and it is seriously one of the most rewarding things I could have done with my semester. I love going in and hanging out with the people who work in there, the other interns, Marisa, Annie, Emily, Barrett,  (of course I work too!).

But aside from that, it is so easy to work somewhere when you know that what you are doing is going to help somebody else in a big way. If you don't know what Mocha Club is about check out their website (http://www.mochaclub.org) and check it out. Basically, $7 a month provides clean water for 7 Africans for a year and a bunch of other stuff. These guys are being vessels of Christ. They are truly helping out the orphan and the widow.

I want you guys to join in. It's really rewarding. $7 a month. Give up two Starbucks coffees or eat in for a night instead of getting that burrito. It's not that much to sacrifice for such a great reward. One thing I am learning about right now is how much we have and how little we are willing to part with it. I am the rich young ruler many days.

Let's change that.

Mac

0 comments: