CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Festivities are Over...

Well Christmas break is officially making its end. Crud.I leave for Nashville in the morning which means two things I'm dreading: packing and a 10 hour drive.

I'm not sure which is worse.

I am thoroughly excited to see my friends in Nashville. And the lovely Rebecca Roubion is moving up to Nashville in five days so I'm SUPER amped about that. But the whole packing and driving thing is such a large road block. I am going back to Nashville with double the load of clothes I came home with so getting them back is proving to be problematic. And on top of that I'm driving into a snow storm. Awesome.

Whatever.

Well there are a few things I would love to update you on, but I'll save that for when I get back so I can really dive into it. One of my new years resolutions is to be a better blogger, so I promise I'll be back soon. Until then, enjoy whatever rest you can receive.

Mac

0 comments: