Holy toledo I'm finally home. It felt like time was moving by in super slow motion the last few days. I had mentally checked out Tuesday so I got absolutely nothing done. And when there is nothing to do and you are waiting to go home to momma and some good cookin, time is a dreadful nemesis. But now I'm home and I've already consumed half my weight in mom's spaghetti. Sheesh my mom can cook.
The best part about coming home had to have been my sister's reaction. For some strange reason, she was under the impression I wasn't coming home until tomorrow, so when she walked in the door and heard my greeting, she basically tackled me to the ground. My sister may be younger than I am, but we are the same size, and she's packed with muscle. I went down like a rock. But I don't mind.
I am headed to Waco tomorrow to meet up with my best friends before we head to Gulf Shores Saturday morning. Speaking of tackling people, I'll be tackling Sarah and Amanda so hard they won't know what hit them. I've missed them. I'm so completely ecstatic. I won't be able to blog in GS, but expect a picture timeline / long blog about what God told me when I get back. It is going to be a blast.
Now its dance party time with the sis to Needtobreathe. Needless to say, I'm out.
To be continued...
Thursday, March 4, 2010
SB 2010: Commencement
Posted by
MacKenzie
at
8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment