Side note: Sorry it took me so long to get this up here. Prom/projects/work/graduation stuff is keeping me SWAMPED. But here it is...the final installment:
Well the time for GMA week has finally come. I've been waiting for this for a long time. The band is at a meet-and-greet right now, but the craziness is about to begin. I love the felling that is in this place. Everyone is ok with who everyone else is, an artist, a manager, or just a girl tagging along with her favorite band. I met Phil Wickham and just to see how friendly he was and humble was incredible. He didn't see himself above me because he has a record label. These people are incredible. So far I've seen Aaron Shust, Krystal Meyers, Group-1-Crew, and of course, Phil Wickham. The showcase tonight will add to that number. I'm so excited and thankful to be here. I can't believe I get this opportunity. Most people would kill to have this chance. Maybe one day I'll actually be the artist. Maybe wishful thinking, but dreams come true right?
I'm looking out over Nashville right now. I'm not sure if I could love this city more than I do. Its full of history and although its very honky-tonk, I love it even more. I love how I will be living in the music capital of the world. I mean for a girl who loves music already, talk about the perfect place to live! Concert venues on every corner and music playing everywhere you turn. People playing on the streets, coming out of bars-although its usually being sung very badly. Two major music award shows occur here. Not many places can say they even have one. I just can't get over the fact that I"ll be living here in 4 months. I've got a rockin' roommate, a brand new dorm, and the city at my fingertips. I love how there are hills and trees here. I simply love Tennessee.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Reverse Journal Part 3 of 3
Posted by
MacKenzie
at
9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment