CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Almost There

So much has happened in the last week:



#1) This precious little girl was Maria Chapman, the daughter of Steven Curtis Chapman. She was five years old, and tragically killed in an accident last Wednesday. Words can't describe how this family must be feeling right now. I can't put together any words that would even come close to comforting them now. All I know is that heaven just gained a beautiful little angel. Pray for this family as they mourn this tragic loss.


#2) On a lighter note: the Grey's Anatomy finale. Yes I am one of those retarded people who likes Grey's, but I've watched it for 4 seasons and I don't plan on stopping. ANYWAYS..the end rocked!! All the kisses, except the lesbian kiss (sorry I just can't stand watching that sort of thing), were sweet. When Meredith and Derek kissed my sister and I, almost in unison, screamed "FINALLY!!" Took long enough right? I mean we could all feel it coming all season, but we weren't sure when it would happen. And the candles were AWESOME. Don't know where she got those, but a cute idea. Ok, I'm done ranting.



#3) I won free tickets to the Children 18:3 show. It was INCREDIBLE!!! This band is so much fun to simply watch. I may not even know all the words to the songs, but simply by their energy, they keep you engaged in the show. Can't say enough good stuff about this band. Got some AWESOME pictures as well. I'm getting better at my show photography.

#4) Ok this one is actually coming up, but I only have 3 more days of high school left EVER! I can't believe its almost over. No more busy work, no more stupid pointless projects, no more classes that I don't care about. College is approximately 88 days away!!! I am SO excited, but getting sad at the same time. I'm not ready to leave some people. I'm ready for something new, but not ready to leave those I love behind. My mom asked me today if she thought I would continue to live in Nashville after college. I told her honestly that I probably would. She didn't take it well, and I realized that I have 88 days left where Texas is my permanent home and home to my friends and family. Gosh now I'm getting sad.

#5) I got a haircut, finally.

#6) I got the song "Everything Starts Where it Ends" by Lovedrug. LOVE IT. "Wake up, you're alive, we're on your side!"

That's it for tonight! Have a blessed week whether you are on summer break already or finishing up!

Mac

0 comments: