...and it has been crazy busy so far.
Besides work, I've had graduation parties every night. Tomorrow is number 4. I love hanging out with my friends, but there are so many, its hard to keep up with.
I actually have gotten a lot done though since school got out. I've cleaned out my desk. I found all my old school britney spears and nsync albums so i've been jamming out to those. For the next week or so I've got a different part of my room to clean out. Yesterday was the desk, today was my dresser top, which I actually think will not get done today. There was so much random junk on it, I don't know where to put half of it. Then I've got under my sink, my bedside table, and under my bed. Just trying to get a jump start on getting organized before I have to move all of it out. Its a mess now but I know i'll be thankful i did it come august.
Today was eventful. After attempting a dresser clean, I found out about a Shane and Shane concert right next to my house...about ten minutes before it started. So my friend and I ran up to the church it was at. I ran into bethany dillon for a few minutes, then went into the show, which, as always, was incredible. The shane's do such a great job at getting you pumped for jesus. Not in a mosh pit, head banging way, but in a lift your hands, sing at the top of your lungs, type of way. It was great.
78 days until i move to nashville. 5 days until orientation though. i'm excited to get back there.
well i'll post a serious blog soon. but its too late.
goodnight all,
mac
Friday, June 6, 2008
Summer is here...
Posted by
MacKenzie
at
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment