CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

I Can't Help Myself

Just a few things before I head out:

I have to move out of my room this week. Everything has to be out. EVERYTHING. Basically I'm packing for college. I will be living out of boxes for the rest of the summer. Why you ask? Because we are re-tiling my sister and mine's bathroom and putting wood floors in our entire upstairs..ergo moving out. I don't know how I am going to get it done by Saturday. It should be interesting. I'll let you know if I actually get it done.
I get to go to some ROCKIN' shows this week. I'm actually about to head out for The Almost show. The last time they were in town the show was sold out two weeks before the show. My friend Amanda and I bought the tickets two weeks ago and are SO stoked to finally see them. They're album is INCREDIBLE. If you have lived in a cave and haven't heard/bought the album, then stop reading this right now and buy it...seriously stop. For those of you who have bought it, you may continue reading. Friday and Saturday is Celebrate Freedom. This is the first year I will actually be able to go and I am SO excited. It's going to be hot and gross but it will be one of the best shows EVER. David Crowder, Shane and Shane, Skillet, Dizmas, Phil Wickham, Sanctus Real, Hawk Nelson, and [insert drumroll here] Addison Road!!! Yes yes I'm going to yet another AROAD show, but I can't help myself...they are just so awesome! I'm really excited for this weekend.
I head to camp on Sunday so I won't be posting much more, but I'll try to get one more good post in before then. We shall see. But I must get going...Aaron Gillepsie calls.

Until next time, be blessed!

Mac

1 comments:

Danette said...

So apparently I need to go and buy The Almost, haha. I've put it on my things to do list. ;)