CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Emotional Overload

I'm not sure if it is just a peak of high running female hormones, or just something odd going on, but lately it seems as if every emotion I have is on an elevated level. I feel so much love for a person, I feel like bursting. I hurt so much I want to cry. The remedy: new music.

Yes I have been known to call myself a "music junkie", but I think it has reached a new level this week. Artists I've bought music from this week: Sigur Ros, OneRepublic, Your Vegas, Duke Ellington, Nicole Atkins. I'm contemplating going to buy some Eisley, Copeland, or more Sigur Ros right now. A curse people. I don't have the money to buy all this music, but I can't stop myself.

Sigur Ros album ( ) -that is the name of it- is SO great. Great instrumentals with the occasional "hopelandic" language syllable (that is the "language" of any lyrics in the songs). WOW.

If any of you have any more suggestions help a girl out. Give me your favorite songs so I can try and calm down my emotions.

Thanks!

Your emotional train wreck,
Mac

0 comments: