CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 19, 2010

I ALREADY FAILED.

Well didn't get my post up last night dang it! In my defense, I had one massive migraine. But still. So I'm posting two today.

So far this whole "water only" thing is going well. I never realized how thirsty I am, which is good because I'm supposed to be drinking a lot of water anyways to be healthy. Now I'm just forced to do it. Its good for me! Yay health!

I'm really glad this week is over. It's been a long one, to put it lightly. I've been wrestling with God this week, and I've been struggling, but I'm finally getting to a point of acceptance. Sometimes we have to struggle in order to grow. Growth is something I have been praying for, so I got it, just not in the way I wanted it to happen. But God never works in the way we want him too! He's God, so he doesn't have to. By putting him in our little boxes, its like we are challenging him to break out of it. And he does it so easily! I really need to stop doing that.

Anyways, that's all you're getting from me right now, but I'll post later tonight. I think I'll be telling you about my fascination with Australia. Get ready. You will think I'm a complete nerd!

Have a blessed day.

0 comments: