I have a few confessions I have to make. I figure blog's are a place to be honest with others, so I have some things I need to get off my chest:
- I'm the biggest procrastinator that ever lived. When it comes to the really important things, I get them done, but with papers and tiny projects, I'm a last minute, pull my hair out, kinda girl. In fact, I'm doing it now. I have over 100 pages to read of the Aenied, but I'm not doing it.
- I love Starbucks. I would be completely content with sitting in one of my local Starbucks all day, writing and reading. I hate coffee, but I love all of their drinks that don't have it. During the summer I love a chai tea frappachino or my custom chocolate covered strawberry frappachino and during the winter, they have the best hot chocolate ever.
- I listen to music way too much. At this very moment, the new single by MercyMe is blaring from my computer speakers. I listen to it when I wake up, during most of my classes, doing homework, working, and going to sleep. Silence is deafening to me. There are those times when I have to turn it off to just sit and be quiet for a while, but it takes all that I am not to turn it back on.
- I am never satisfied with a single song I write. I've heard this is a common problem with artists. I write something, then a month later, I'll change something, or add something, or take out something. There are so many crossed out words in my song journal that I'm not sure any of it makes any sense anymore to anyone besides me.
- I've never been able to decide if I enjoy Christmas music or not. This topic has come up since they started playing the holly jolly tunes at work. I turn it off as soon as I walk in everyday. While it may be good the week before the holiday, thats about all I can take. And when it is playing, I can't stand the overly mixed/"pop"-ified versions of the songs. Give me the classic vocal and maybe a guitar or piano.
- I think thick crusted pizza is absolutely revolting. I can't taste anything but bread, so I miss out on the best part: the SAUCE people! Give me a thin crust cheese pizza with extra sauce and we will have a party.
- Chocolate and peanut butter is the best combination of sweet ever. Mr. Reese's goes down in my own personal Hall of Fame because I'm not sure my world would be the same without his delicious treat to make me happy.
- I bite at my cuticles. It's a disgusting habit that leaves my fingers bleeding constantly, but I just can't help it. If someone has a home remedy, help me out here.
Well that's all I have for you now, I'll think of some more later probably.
Lata Gatas, Mac
Monday, November 12, 2007
Confessions
Posted by
MacKenzie
at
3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment