Today started as a not so great day. Three tests I wasn't prepared for, economics, and work. I wasn't looking forward to it. In fact, I was dreading it.
But things started looking up when I opened my mailbox today and found a large envelope from Texas A&M. I opened to find that I had been accepted to their school. Now while I was excited about this, A&M is my third choice of schools. I was just ready for Belmont (#1) and Baylor (#2) to come in.
I then went to work, where they gave us a cake to eat because they couldn't sell it anymore. Cake is great stuff. Not only was it cake, it was ice cream cake. Cookie dough ice cream cake to be exact. Great stuff.
Then my dad comes in. Now this is not an unusual thing, because my dad loves ice cream. Anyways he walks up to the counter and throws another large envelope onto the counter with my name on it. I open it to find....*insert drum roll*....that I have been accepted to Belmont University in Nashville, TN!!!!!! My number one school, the school of my dreams, I will be attending nine months from now! So all of you Nashvillians, I'll be there soon.
I just had to tell you this because I'm pretty sure I'm so excited I can't contain it!
Be blessed and have an INCREDIBLE week, because I know my week will be!
Mac
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
News
Posted by
MacKenzie
at
9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment