This is another one of those completely non-serious random blogs where nothing important is said.
First of all, does anyone actually read this stinkin thing? I think it's funny that I am writing like I'm writing to an audience and I'm not actually sure an audience exists. Its kinda funny if you think about it.
Second, I refuse to do anything the rest of the week. I'm going to coast through school and just look forward to Nickel Creek on Friday and Paramore and the Almost on Saturday. I won't even think about my paper due Tuesday.
Third, I really dislike my job. I'm job hunting. If you know of one (again with the audience) that pays decently, let me know.
Fourth, I have to go to work now and do absolutely nothing. Ciao!
The queen of random thinking, Mac
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Nothingness
Posted by
MacKenzie
at
2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment